Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Whole New World (Don't You Dare Close Your Eyes)

I went to the eye doctor today. Best thing I did all week, at least. I haven't had my eyes checked in several years, so it was more than high time. Now the images around me literally seem to be jumping out at me. It is great and slightly scary. Truly it seems like a whole new world out there.

You know your eyes are bad when the blob who is supposedly your doctor comes in, thumbs through your chart, then exclaims, "Wow! You can't see anything!" Yes, Dr. Blob, you are correct. I cannot see a thing.
____________________________________
Still no news on the job. Argh!

2 comments:

My name is Dianna said...

yesterday at the pool a kid scratched my glasses pretty bad, so I am going to the eye dr. tomorrow to get contacts AAAAHHHHHH, did you hear the angels singing? bummer about the phone call, mike got another call today from a different person at Bullet and she wants him to call ASAP friday to schedule for next week!!!! I am so freakin' nervous, this is it...starting the kids one week behind isn't so bad, eh? I want to scream..... You will get a call tomorrow, You will get a call tomorrow, and they want you to start on the 5th and it is really going to be FT....a girl can dream right!

Dottie said...

Truth be told. . . I highly doubt that I will be gettng a call tomorrow. But I will call them myself tomorrow. More truth be told, I have little to know faith any more that this job is gonna come through for me. But I am stoked for you guys!