Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Various And Sundry

My boss came into work today and said, "It smells like updog in here."

For any of you Office fans, you will know why that is hilarious and yet again proves that I have the coolest boss ever.
____________________________________________
My computer at work has suddenly come down with some sort of virus, I think. I will be on my computer working on a Word document, not even on the internet at all, and pop up windows keep popping up on my screen.
Apparently, while I was at lunch today a not nice pop up window appeared on my screen. And let me add that I do not have my own office, I do not have my own private corner, and my computer screen is not facing the wall. Everybody and their brother walks by my desk and would see this screen. So that's just great. I'll be getting a reputation as the office pervert.

No comments: