Monday, November 19, 2007

3 More Interviews!

Last night I managed to get a very preliminary interview for a receptionist position at a wholistic health clinic in Durham. This sounds like it would be a fun job, but I'm not getting my hopes too high on it. The impression I got was that they were bringing in anyone who responded to their ad. They have four set times for people to come in for a group interview. Then they start eliminating from there. So I'm not entirely sure that I am what they are looking for. I don't think they have looked at my resume or anything. Anyhow, I am going for the group interview they have scheduled for Monday at 12:00.

This morning I got a call back for a receptionist/administrative assistant position at a financial services firm in Cary. The lady I spoke to on the phone had actually read my resume and seemed genuinely interested in having me come in to interview. That interview is scheduled for Monday at 10:00am.

While I was on the phone with the lady from the financial services firm, I got a call on my cell phone regarding another job! This lady left a message. It was for a personal assistant position. She wants me to come in for an interview. I called her back, got her voicemail, and left a message. So hopefully I will be able to get that interview scheduled for early next week too.
_________________________
In other news, I am going home tonight for the Thanksgiving holidays. It will be good to be home, even though I was there only about a week and a half ago.

No comments: