Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Good Feeling

I don't know why or even if it means anything at all, but I have a good feeling about this week. Like maybe I'll get a job this week or at least move a step closer to getting a job. And I actually do have some real possibilities too. There was the interview on Monday. I have two interviews today (one for substitute teaching and the other for temporary admin work). I have one interview tomorrow (for another admin position). I also have been playing phone tag with a lady who runs a pet sitting agency.
So between all of those possibilities, I am bound to get something. Granted what I get may only be part-time or temporary or a longer commute than I would like, but it will still be something. Oh yeah, and I may have guitar student too. So we shall see.

No comments: