Wednesday, November 28, 2007

When It Rains, It Pours

For weeks nothing, nothing, nothing. Hardly any call backs. Maybe one interview. But no job.

But this week I had 5 interviews (plus one more on Saturday and a phone interview scheduled for Monday!). Crazy. The result: (1) two temp jobs to decide between, (2) a highly possible part-time pet-sitting position, (3) a back-up position as a substitute teacher, (4) a second interview at a place I really don't want to work at, (5) a potential part-time job at a law firm in Carrboro, and (6) two positions that (presumably) decided against me. So now it seems is decision time. I have to just take some time to really look into the different positions and see which one looks like the best fit for me. It is a bit overwhelming, but exciting nonetheless!

No comments: