Monday, November 05, 2007

The Job Update

Well, things at the temp job are okay, but not as perfectly wonderful as they could be.

The good parts are as follows:
-money in my bank account
-99% of the people in the office are great and so easy to get along with

The not-so-good parts are as follows:
-the job is boring with a capital B
-the guy I'm working under is still interviewing people for the position, so I'm thinking he doesn't even want to hire me

So like I said, I might not even be offered the job. If that is the case, I am of the opinion that not getting this job isn't the end of the world. If I am offered the job, I am honestly not sure I will take it. I might. I might not. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

In the meantime I am keeping my eyes open for other employment opportunities.

No comments: