Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Post-Thanksgiving Post

Thanksgiving and my time at home were lovely. Here are some highlights for me in no particular order:
1. Long talks and prayer with Shelley.
2. Playing Apples to Apples with Shelly and her girls.
3. Taking James to see a movie.
4. Decorating the tree with Julie and her crew.
5. Listening to James talk about the moon (he is obsessed with it now).
6. Playing Dance, Dance Revolution.
7. Watching 5 other adults play Dance, Dance Revolution.
8. Catching up with the elusive Lisa Pendlebury.
9. Having coffee with my mom.
10. Listening to the Shaun Piazza Band.
__________________________________
In other news, I had one interview yesterday morning. I felt that it went well. However this is another one that will be a heck of a commute. It took nearly an hour with no traffic problems and this is a commute that there will be plenty of traffic problems on. But at this point. . . if they offer it, I'm taking it.
I was supposed to have a second interview. This was supposed to be a group interview. I showed up. I was the only one who showed up (which works for me), but the girl at the desk said that there was some scheduling problems and they just wanted me to fill out an application and leave my resume. That was slightly disappointing, but I didn't have high hopes for this one anyhow. But I would very much like it if they did show interest in me. This one is in Durham, so it is much closer to home.
Outside of that, no news.

No comments: