Sunday, August 21, 2005

Back to School

Today is my first day back to work after the summer break. This week is just prep work with teachers and such, and then the kids are back in a week. But I'm still nervous about today, which I have no good reason to be. I just am. So anyhow, I woke up a awhile ago and went to put on a pot of coffee and, horror of horrors, I can't find the Kauffman's coffee pot!! NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!! How can I function under these circumstances?!

Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe the added caffiene in my system wouldn't exactly help my nerves. Yeah, that's it. I'll think of it that way.

4 comments:

WoundedHealer said...

Hey Dottie. Have a great year. Sorry that I missed you at church this past week. I will stay in touch through the blog. Hope that you find a coffee pot:)

WH

Anonymous said...

Dottie I'm so glad you came to visit and we got to hang out...tell the girls I said hello and I love you all!

Dottie said...

Esther says hello to you too Angella. Sara probably would say hello, but she is at the beach (that hooker).

Anonymous said...

dottie, i didn't hide it...honest. glad you're back in al-qahira.