Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Harry Potter

I finished! The book was definitely a page turner. But what the @#&*!!?? Dumbledore???!!!! That is so not right!!

Today at work I really got a good start on my classroom and it is starting to look really good. I am so excited about teaching. I am a big geek. My friend Pat blogged the other day about being a dork over things like comic books. I am truly a dork about my job. Sorry Pat, but I way out dork you. Being a dork about comic books or being a dork about teaching . . . I am definitely winning this contest.

Other good things going on in my life right now include spending lots of time with Esther (since the rest of the family is gone), my friend Craig being back from Canada, getting back into the swing of things here with my cell group and worship team, and getting to play music with Ed.

4 comments:

WoundedHealer said...

Hey Dottie,

Glad things are getting back in the swing! I'll have to ask Jessie about Harry Potter and the ending. I haven't read the books - I watch the movies.

We are looking at getting another dog. She is not quite as neurotic as Cinnamon - that would be hard.

Pete

Dottie said...

It's true. They broke the mold when they made Cinnamon.

HotMama said...

I finally finished my borrowed copy too. It was so good. I feel very lost know that I am not waiting for it to come out and then waiting to get my hands on it. I was shocked about the ending can't wait for the last one. Hope Malfoy and Snape are punished for their evil betrayal!.

Robin

HotMama said...

now not know....duh