Friday, August 19, 2005

A Little Bit of Wonderful

Just thought I'd share some good news with everyone. First, Lisa had her baby. Emlyn Michelle was born Wednesday just a few hours before I left. She has had to spend a little bit of time in the ICU unit due to some complications, but is going to be fine.
Second good news is my parents want to pay off the remainder of the money that I owe to LaGrange College. This figure, in the neighborhood of $1000, has been holding me back from returning to school for teaching certification. So this is really wonderful for me.
What makes people just want to give me money? I never have money. Never. Only enough to live and that's it. But somehow something or someone just comes along and I have money. Whether it's a plane ticket, a school debt, money for recording, people just give me stuff. Wow. Maybe I'm a super hero and this is my super power. I have the power to make people give me stuff without even asking for it. Just kidding. But a big thanks to my mom and dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance you could share that power with your friends?

Dottie said...

I can only use my powers for good Gary, and I'm not sure you qualify :o)