Thursday, August 25, 2005

I don't understand

I don't understand how people you have known and loved and known that you were loved by them can turn around and become complete strangers to you. How does this happen? Did we not nuture our relationship enough? Did I hurt you in someway or abandon you when you needed me? I wish I had answers. I wish I could try and do something differently than I have done it . . . I just don't know what.

I don't understand how people can commit certain crimes. I can understand stealing because you are hungry and things people do when they get crazy with revenge. But I don't understand how people think when they attack a completely innocent person. The world is full of sick people.

I don't understand myself. I can be so fickle sometimes. I resolve to act or think in a certain way, but then I often lack the discipline to stick to it.

No comments: