Monday, August 15, 2005

Goodbye Sucks

Yesterday I went to church and it was my chance to say goodbye to a good chunk of my friends at both VCC and the Downtown Vineyard. I couldn't do it. I left both churches giving a grand total of two proper goodbyes. One was Stef at VCC and the other was little Junior at Downtown Vineyard. It's just too sad. People are probably getting pissed at me thinking that I just don't care and I'm leaving them without saying so much as anything. But truth be told, I just can't handle how sad I feel when I'm saying farewell for at least 6 months to people that I love. They have no idea how much I miss them when I'm away. So if I leave any of you without saying goodbye please don't stay mad at me. I really do love you. I promise.

Changing subjects entirely. I am playing at the Mission's open mic night tomorrow. If you can make it out there, I'd love to hang out with as many of you as humanly possible on my last night in Augusta till Christmas.

No comments: