Saturday, October 29, 2005

Everyday Holds Something New: The Continuing Story

What an eventful week, full of highs and lows. And finally the week brought me an unexpected suprise that was not completely unwelcome. A job offer. I'm not sure if I want to take it or not. It's gonna take a good bit of thinking out the details and looking into different options. This job would require at least a two year commitment. I've already missed so many things at home . . . births . . . graduations. . . weddings etc. Do I want to sacrifice missing even more? Also it would be a change in direction. Going for a teaching certification would, at best, be put on hold for a few years. But the job sounds like it might be a good match for me, my personality, my experience. So I don't know. It'll be awhile before I decide.

Just think. My two week visit turned into six months, which became a year and a half, which now might become three and a half, which later on who knows what it could become. This is all a bit exciting and overwhelming.

1 comment:

Veronica Leaptrott said...

we will try to see what we can do about having a girls night when you are here. Been thinking about you. love ya girl,