Friday, October 28, 2005

Weird Dream

I had a weird, violent dream last night. I was in my house (some house I have never seen before in reality, but it was mine in the dream) and this bat swooped down and bit my hand. He didn't just bite it, he clung to it. So I grabbed onto him in return. My first plan was to take the thing outside and let it go. The bat struggles and struggles to be let go. Two of my friends are with me. They tell me that they think my whole house is infested with bats. It makes me so angry to think that I have to deal with not just one, but a whole flock of bats. So I decide to kill the bat in my hands. I keep trying to break it's neck, but I can't (probably because I just don't have a killer instinct). Finally I do manage to kill the bat. I put it under a bush, then I sink to the ground and start crying. The end.

Bizarre.

No comments: