Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Obligatory Blog

Not much new in my world, but I haven't blogged for a few days and I feel that I should. So the biggest news is that my big sis will be a mom in no more than a week! Other news is that my cell group is ok. I'm still feeling a bit awkward with the whole thing, but it's not so bad. Hmmm. . . school is ok. There is one kid that makes me wish I was a smoker and I could light up between classes to release some of the stress. But other than that, it's wonderful. Oh! I do have some other news. At the end of the month I have a week off school. Sara, myself, and another friend are planning a trip to Luxor and Aswan to see some temples and the Valley of the Kings and all that good stuff. So that will be freakin' awesome!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That sounds like a wonderful trip. I hope you post pics.

Dottie said...

I wish I could but I don't have a digital camera. :O(