Monday, October 31, 2005

Poo Poo Pooo!

Well, my trip to Luxor and Aswan fell through. So I'm disappointed about that.

Also, I have to move in December. I've been talking to these people about house sitting for them for about three months (from the end of December to the end of March). So it would be a few more months to save up money and find a place for a few months. Esther and I went to look at the place tonight and it's a nice apartment and they have a nice garden and internet however. . . this would be the first time somebody charged me $300/month to house sit! Especially considering they are locking up their bedroom and don't actually have a bed for me to sleep on. I would have an air matress. . . wow. . . super. What more could a girl ask for. So it's back to the drawing board I think.

No comments: