Saturday, August 26, 2006

Do You Remember The Time When. . .

My day with my old college roommate was great. We caught up on all the latest, ate Mexican food, took a siesta, shopped and had dessert with two of her friends. And the whole day was filled with the game "Do You Remember the Time When". For example:
Do you remember the time when. . .
1. I mooned the security camera in front of our dorm.
2. we were at this restaurant and tried to get a guys attention and ended up looking like idiots becuase we accidentally threw a bracelet under the piano and four waiters had to come and move the piano just so we could retrieve the jewelry.
3. we took goofy pictures all over campus.
4. we painted the youth room for the church we worked at and the pastor hated it.
5. we drove 3 and a half hours to Augusta and another 3 and a half hours back all in one night just because I was really missing my friends there.
6. you got really mad at me because I blabbed my big mouth to some guy and told him that you used to like him (it wasn't that bad. . . afterall, he liked you too).
7. our choir director threw a shoe at Marvin.
8. that creepy guy pulled us over just to ask me to dance with him (weirdo!).
9. I almost exploded on the spot (and not in a good way) when the same creepy guy walked up and kissed me during our Baptist Student Union meeting.
10. we went trick-or-treating in Carrie's neighborhood. We were around 21/22 years old and it was my first time trick-or-treating ever.
and the list could go on and on and on. . .
I've missed you so much Jess! It was great to spend the day with you!!!!

No comments: