Sunday, August 27, 2006

Making Headway

In the start of this new chapter in my life, I have many decisions to make. Where to live, where to work, where to call my home church, who to live with, what to do with my non-working time, etc. It's all kind of overwhelming when you start to think about it all at one time. So I do what I can and pick the top two or three most pressing questions and try to get those figured out before I move on to the next. Some of you may have already known this and some may not have known, but I have been seriously considering going out to CA to live with the Kauffmans in Monterey. Sara and Rosemary are going to a church there that has no one to lead music/worship. So I would go out there with the intent of volunteering for this position and getting a job and paying on my student loans and possibly go back to school. All of this to say that I have made the decision to not do this. This past week some opportunities have come up for me to be involved here and I really feel confident that this is the way for me to go. Lots of reasons, but I won't get into it all. Let it suffice to say that I am happy to stay in Augusta for at least another year or two. So one question is finally answered. Where will I live? Augusta, GA. And, actually, one or two other questions have been answered as well. But I'll give you more on that later.

No comments: