Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Midnight Plane to Georgia

I am now back in Augusta. The flight was fine. Long, boring, exhausting but now it's over. I'm back with my family (except my brother). They are all getting along!! This is really nice.
My life feels like a blank page right now. I have no definite plans that go beyond the next two days. No job. No place that is really my own. But right now, I am content. Content with the feeling that things here will go well. All the puzzle pieces will come together. I miss Cairo and my family there, but I feel confidant that I will find my niche here soon and the U.S. will start feeling more like home and less like a foreign country to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dottie, WELCOME HOME!!! I am not sure if it is finally rented, but my old apartment was still open as of a week and a half ago - and we have been out since april!! Ask Steve if you are interested - just a thought - cheap rent, good downstairs neighbor. The rest of the neighborhood is a different story though!

Jen! said...

Welcome home Dottie baby! :)

patrick | steed said...

hey just in case you didn't already know, it's hot here.

f.y.i.

Veronica Leaptrott said...

Welcome Home!!! Give me a call.