Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Story I Wasn't Going to Share

I had a really embarassing moment the other day. I was in the middle of my interview and I farted. It was audible but not really, really loud and my interviewer was talking at the time, so I'm hoping that she just didn't hear. But whatever.
I wasn't gonna share that story, but I emailed a freind and told her about it and she asked why it wasn't on my blog and so I thought "ok I'll post it." We've all been there. Right? Or am I the only one that manages to fart out loud at embarassing times (while you're in the library or during a really quiet and intense part of the sermon your pastor is giving)?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned a good strategy to use in those moments. Look at someone else in disgust and everyone thinks they're the culprit.
Hey I heard you may have found your next place to serve. You'd be good at it!
Rosemary

Dottie said...

Thanks Rosemary. I'm still giving it a few days to think about it all. I'll keep you and Sara posted on all the latest.

patrick | steed said...

wow that took a lot of stones to admit!! good job!

Anonymous said...

hey Dottie you are really made me laugh from my deepest heart although I was so stressed and angry but when I read your embarrassed situation with interviewer it's really funny embarrassed situation hehehe. Anyway how's your life in State? Is every thing goes well with you? I hope so and I hope to get that job if it is good for you .

Dottie said...

Monzer,
I'm always glad to make anyone laugh. Hope all is well back in Cairo. Things are good here in the US. I'm adjusting back pretty well and just hoping to get a job soon. Stay in touch!