Saturday, July 08, 2006

Introducing. . .

Ladies and gentleman, now for the moment you have all been waiting for. It is my great pleasure to introduce you to my very first ever. . . STYE!! That's right folks. Yes that growth on my eye is not actually a wart, that swelling is not from my last fist fight and the pus you might see oozing out is not actually from a zit or a blister. . . it is my stye.
Does anyone know of any remedies for a stye? This thing is semi-painful, pretty much gross and completely irritating.

5 comments:

WoundedHealer said...

Hey Dottie,


Sorry about the stye:( Here is a link that you can cut and paste to a site about styes. Basically, a hot compress is about the best thing that you can do at home, or in Cairo. Hope that it gets better soon.

http://www.health-disease.org/eye-diseases/eye-stye.htm

Dottie said...

Thanks Pete.

Anonymous said...

Go to the pharmacist and say "What do I do...?" One of the ones on Road 9 is good, provided they speak English.
Poor you!
H.

Dottie said...

Yay! It has gone away. I used Dorothee's technique of ignoring the problem until it goes away on its own.

patrick | steed said...

urine. heal it right up. seriously.