Thursday, July 06, 2006

Slowing down

Life is slowing down for me a bit, which is nice in a way. I enjoy the business of all the social activities, I really do. But even I can't move at that pace forever. So this week's drop in socialization has been nice. I've still spent quite a bit of time out with Chelsie watching the World Cup games, but that's about it.
This week I have actually had the time to cook proper dinners, clean my apartment, rearrange furniture, and work on writing some music (a few things I haven't really done regularly enough). Also, a friend helped me discover how to switch my tv system so that it will play American movies! Yay! My life is complete! I get to watch movies in the comfort of my own home! I haven't been able to do that for 6 months and now I feel like this is my own personal Christmas.

No comments: