Thursday, July 27, 2006

NKOTB

Okay, admit it, who of you remembers what NKOTB stands for? Don't be embarassed. Don't be shy. There were millions of other New Kids on the Block fans who were right along there with you.
So my new kid on the block just moved in last night and I have to say that she is an absolute doll. She is from CA and studying photography. She came to Cairo for a month just before she spends a semester studying abroad in France. She is a few years my junior and I feel like a surrogate big sister to her already. She is a very warm and open person. She is so excited about being here and asking all the questions people ask when they first get here. I'm really happy to be here to help her out some and just have a good time with her.
I took her grocery shopping last night and on the way we ran into some friends of mine. They were on their way to go bowling and get dinner, so we joined them. It was loads of fun. A great way for her to start her time in Cairo.

No comments: